|    DO YOU SMELL RIBS     |     TWITTER     |     FACEBOOK     |   ASK ANNA    |

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'M TRYING


Currently I am sitting in Think Coffee for reasons beyond my control.  I have a small feeling of nostalgia that is mostly undeserved because as everyone knows I did not attend the grand and wonderful school of NYU.  I attended SVA which was chock full of idiots I ended up never talking to again after I graduated.


Anyways, they are playing pavement. Which is just to perfect of a stereotype to pass up writing about.  It also gives me hope because I was worried that the younger generations of college kids are only listening to "house music" and attending "electric neon daisy zoo festivals" or something. 

Either way here is a pavement song to try to remember what it was like attending college from the years 2006-2010. Probably similar to 1994 for better or for worse. 


haha oh man,  they just switched over to sonic youth.
--KD

No comments:

Post a Comment