|    DO YOU SMELL RIBS     |     TWITTER     |     FACEBOOK     |   ASK ANNA    |

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ALL THE LITTLE DEVILS LOVE HELL


If you don't think that fall is the best time of the year stop reading this and slowly back away from your computer, I've put a spell on you that will rapidly rot your brain and guts and you will soon be dead. 

Why was this one of the best weekends ever?



Saw Wake in Fright at Film Forum on Friday night. Seriously one of the best movies I've seen all year. I wanna go on and on about it but you should really just see it.



Three pictures I took of Long Hair of Death while I was watching it at Spectacle (I maintain that you can do whatever you want in the back row). The castle set pieces kind of resembled Bam Margera's house. 
Disney short: Pluto, mad scientist, etc. 
A shot from Anguish (I posted the trailer here recently), which I also saw on Saturday. It starred the little old lady from Teen Witch and Poltergeist and the guy who played Cher's dad on the Clueless tv show. They cut people's eyes out. 
Note that this is a picture of people in a movie theater in the movie, not a picture of people in the movie theater where I was watching the movie. 


Cool tomb from White Zombie.  Okay you're right I'll admit it, I kinda snoozed during this one. But in my defense I had just drank a 40 and eaten nachos and watched Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural.



More cool stuff: 









Perfectly normal stuff: pics from Saturday's Arsenal game


Here's some songs: 






--SF

No comments:

Post a Comment